Asked how much an emerald ring was at Littman.I was given a price.

Said I would think about. I went back later and said I'll take it. They total it up and give me a higher price then they told me before. What's up with that?

Ohhhh.....it's the warranty jacking up the price. Hmmmm....I don't remember asking for the warranty or being given a choice if I want the warranty or not before they automatically charged me for it. Then I had to say I don't want the warranty 4 times before they finally took that charge off. Good grief!

I should have just left the ring there.They hope you are not paying attention so they can laugh all the way to the bank.

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Littman Jewelers. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Littman Jewelers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Luxury / Jewelry category for more informed decision or compare Littman Jewelers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Littman Jewelers?

Comments

I got $125.00 off of a $ 575.00 Tissot watch,good deal,right ?They added in the price of an extended warranty in the total price,without asking.

It didn't work ! Then when I said I didn't want it, they said, " Well

we gave you a great deal "!, like I owed it to them to buy the warranty ! They still gave me a hard time !

I won't buy anything from any Littmans Jewelers again !