I am writing this review not because I think this company will change but because consumers need to be warned of their disgraceful business practices.

A few years back I thought it would be a good idea to open up a line of credit through Littman's considering my family spends THOUSUNDS of dollars a year on jewelry. Some purchases included my wife's wedding ring set, my wedding band, 24inch gold necklace along with 2 gold charms, and numerous gold watches.

Here is the issue:

Back in June my wife and I decided to pay off the current balance of the Littman's credit card witch was $1,050. A few months later we received a call from the credit department stating that we owed $690.80. Confused on why we still owed money, it was explained to me that the sales representative that we talked to in April did not include the interest accrued on the $1,050. The service representative I talked to on the phone mentioned that he could take the payment down to $579.80 (savings of $111). After explaining to him that I believed it was an error on their part and that we should be in no way obligated to pay any penalties on the interest accrued.

After over an hour over the phone, I decided that the conversation was not going anywhere (and supposedly I was speaking with the manager on duty) so I paid the total of $579.80.

Bottom line, I have cancelled the credit card. I will not continue to spend money where there is no respect for their so called valued customers.

When buying jewelry, I will now consider doing business with Zales and or Saxon's.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Littman Jewelers. The most disappointing about littman jewelers ring from Littman Jewelers was over the phone customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Littman Jewelers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Luxury / Jewelry category for more informed decision or compare Littman Jewelers to other companies on our site.

Comments