Had a wedding set and a gold diamond and emerald ring sent out to be resized and the wedding ring diamond posts fixed along with resizing. The wedding set was beautiful with no issues but the diamond emerald ring was too small to fit anything except my ring finger on my left hand.

The two working only took the size of the wedding finger and never checked anything else. I don't normally wear anything except a wedding ring so this was a first for me. The ring was so small it couldn't fit anything else. I believe the experienced jeweler would have thought to check the hand that was going to wear it and the young man there had a hard enough time figuring out how to write everything else.

I was then told I would need to pay an additional $45 to fix it on top of $204 I just paid. I took the ring and said no I will go elsewhere.

I was so upset that the lady told me that I am the only person in 19 years to have this happen that your dominant had is a smaller finger and that is why they assume it will fit the other hand. Thanks for nothing.

Product or Service Mentioned: Littman Jewelers Ring Repair.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Inexperience.

Comments