Littman Jewelers - POOR QUALITY, POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE
My husband purchased my engagement ring for me about 6 years ago.Within those 6 years the amount of issues I dealt with has been ridiculous.
Numerous diamonds fell out, twice being the larger center stone, the band itself cracked three times and when they went to replace the band - it was all distorted and misshaped. The last time the center stone fell out - we were fed up and asked for our money back. Ofcourse, they wouldn't give it to us and instead said that through our lifetime warranty, we could get a new ring. Obviously, having to pay the difference and the increased price on the new warranty.
(AKA they made more money off us schmucks who just wanted an engagement ring. WITHIN ONE WEEK d diamond in my new ring fell out. When we called they refused a refund and instead said they would overnight us a FEDEX box to return the ring and they would send me a brand new one. Well not only are they a store full of crappy quality and crappy employees but now you can add LIARS to their resume.
Five days later and still no box.
When I just called the store to ask for a tracking number, the sales lady stumbled on her words and told me the manager was out till Monday.I AM DISGUSTED AND WILL NEVER EVER GIVE THIS PLACE A DIME.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/watchismo/xeriscope-the-orbiting-mechanical-automatic-watch This scam watch is going for $350 to $400 on kickstarter right now. Only you can buy the same watch for $80-$90 on ebay and amazon and many other..."
- "Are you SERIOUS? THIS IS WHAT YOU SEND ME BACK? I HAVE ALREADY SPENT $37 INSURING THE LAST RETURN, I WANT TO TALK TO A SUPERVISOR, TODAY! I..."
- "I ordered a 100 dollar necklace with 7 charms and a plate... And then payed for expedited shipping... I got the package on time, just to open it and find..."
- "This company has the worst return policy and the rudest customer service. They have the wrong part listed for a 1995 Jeep, send a part for a 2007 which..."
- "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..."
- "I ordered 4 pairs of shoes on October 17, 2014. The shoes arrived on November 7, 2014. They were exactly as I expected when buying from a chinese company -..."
- "I placed an order to tummy filler with Zomato using their smartphone app (order no. 9808959) on 23 October 2016, at 4;27 pm. The order (food garlic bread andsalad wrap..."
- "My son and family have a PMB box in this UPS store. For 3 years, my grandchildren NEVER get their cards I send to them. Gift cards, checks, once cash,..."
- "I renewed plan from Verizon in July keeping the plan the same including what i was being charged. Offered "free upgrade" to 100/100 internet. Told the bill would be the..."