Style and Design

My husband bought me an engagement ring for our row renewal 3 years ago. He bought the lifetime protection plan.

The ring was marked down from $2500 to less than $1000. Not a bad deal right? WRONG!! Since then Ive had to have it repaired twice, once for lost diamond, the other time for prongs to be retipped and scratches buffed out.

not even 10 days after I got it back, another diamond is missing. Ive been calling them for a month trying to get them to stand behind their policy of replacing like quality and functionality etc etc for the ring he bought, it mentions nothing about what you pay for the ring. NOPE !!! ALL they want to do is give us our purchase price back..BULLSHIT..

Theres no freaking way they are going to give me a like ring for less than $1000 and they know it. Each time I call to get them to verify their policy I get told a different story and always the same old it takes 7-10 days *** and even got told someone called me.. Wtf like *** they did. They dont want to admit they sell *** jewerly and stand behind their own policy because they would go out of business dishing out refunds.

Im beginning to think they refurbish rings and resell them without customer knowledge then sell you a subpar warranty and think you're going to be happy? NOT this chick. I promised my husband this would be the last ring he'd ever have to buy. The ring he bought at Walmart 15 years ago has only been repaired ONCE..

and Ive put that baby through mud, dirt, dishing washing you name it. I cant *** without this Littman *** falling apart. Thinking maybe I should just settle for so called substandard and stick to Walmart seems to me they sell better quality.

What do I want from them? Stand behind your policy and give me like ring quality, carats etc..not what I paid for it!!

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: I want the full value of the ring refunded not what I paid for it..

I didn't like: Quality nor their not standing behind their own policy, Warranty or customer service misrepresented, Customer service blows, Over the phone customer service, Service.

Comments

#1620445

Don’t let up.....As a former employee I can tell you they do sell returned merchandise! Your ring was most definitely a “clearance item” so it was sized instead of ordered from the manufacturer in your proper size and that is where your problems started.

Threaten to “Social Media” the *** out of them and they will cave in, always have and always will. Just don’t give up!